Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Opss.. I did it again

I hit our car again.. damn!

It happened when I park the car and hit the divider. Not a minor scratch but HUGE, ok! And its a brand new car.

To be honest, this is the third time actually and the first time he let it go, the second time I didn't tell him, so he assumed his fault ( because he hit our gate after the incident, lucky me ) .

I'm planning to tell him later at night but my son break it during dinner time.

"Mum scratch the car again , "

"Finish your food and stop talking , "

"I say, mum scratch the car again , "

I gave a look to him. You little kid, can't u just let mummy handle this thing?

"So, you hit the car again , how was it ? "

"Its kind a big scratch this time . You're not going to cut my allowance, don't you, "

"We'll see the damage first, "

Did I get the spanking? I don't know. I never get spank for spending or damaging stuff. Lucky me? I'm not sure.

Question: If this incident happen to you, will your HOH spank you?

Just curious to know. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. angelin,

    I recently had a small fender bender and I didn't get spanked for it. I wish I would have because he was really mad and the lecture was not fun to have to listen to.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty,
    I'll try to ask him tonite and if I got a chance, will update tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete