Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm the boss in the house

I just finished cooking for dinner, kids were fighting on something and their daddy was resting on the bed.

I just ignored, ok? I sit in front of my netbook, and start FBing. Suddenly, my husband ask me to switch off.

"No way, I'm done cooking , "

"Switch the netbook, now! "

"Bossy ! "

I leave my netbook, and went upstairs. He followed me.

"You just love being bossy, don't you? "I asked him.

"Yes, because I'm the boss in this house, "

I sat on his lap.

"I know why you bossy with me. Lets have a date tonite, "

"Are you feeling better now?

"So-so. I try to slow down today and if it didn't get any better, may be I'll take gas at clinic tomorrow? "

I got asthma attack early this week. It comes once in a blue moon. I haven't got any spanking for a week, just a playful swat which I like it. He knows when I'm in this condition, I had to slow down and more resting.

Ok, time to get to bed. Have a good day everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope your asthma problem gets better soon. One of my daughter's has asthma (she's married but still needs to use an inhaler sometimes).

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kitty. Yup, I'm still using inhaler but when it didn't work out, I'd took gas.

    ReplyDelete