Monday, June 20, 2011

Preemptive spanking

I was away last week for family vacation. Almost lost contact with outside world as Vietnam block FB. Miss those chit chat n gossiping with girlfriends.

Before we leave, I got reminder/preemptive spanking from my husband. He told me, if I cross the line during the trip, I'll get 40 strokes with cane for each crime I summit . Is he serious? I normally got 30 for each mistakes and the maximum I can take the cane probably 70 strokes? Is that possible to avoid this?

Being four years in DD marriage, and we been traveled all over the world; France, Germany, Hong Kong, States, Canada etc and I tell you, its almost impossible for me to stay calm if we lost. I provoked him, pouting, make a scene blablablabla.. just name it.And guess...

Five days in Ho Chi Minh, I stay out from trouble! I guess the shopping therapy helps me a lot :)) . I'd surprised with myself, and so him. If you read my previous entry, we had an issue before we leave for holiday. I guess this vacation bring us back together in a right track.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angelin,

    Welcome back to blogging. 40 strokes of the cane for each misdemeanor? Your HOH is serious!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelin,

    I just found your blog. Your husband sounds like he's really strict. Good luck with staying out of trouble.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hermione,
    Thanks. That's why I had to think twice before break the rules, and I win this time. Just keep me fully n content, and I'll be the happiest

    Hi Kitty,
    I guess he sound pretty strict because this trip cost him thousand dollars.. LOL . Actually 40 stokes with cane is nothing if apply lightly. It sting a bit but after 10 minutes later, you won't feel any pain. Even though sometimes it left a mark but just a mark, no sore bottom and i can sit well. It depends on the cane type and how your HOH used it. May be I'll blogging about this implement later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice husband to let you shop that much!

    Kitty

    P.S. Please stop by my blog...I'd love to have you follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only he let me to shop, he take care the kids and waited until I done shopping with my girlfriend. Sometimes, mummy just need a little break and I'm glad he really supportive in this part :) . Being a stay at home mother 24/7, I devoted all my time to my family.

    But seriously, shopping in Vietnam is so cheap.This is my second favorite shopping place after Premium Outlet at States :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. angelin,

    Your husband is such a sweetie:)! I'm impressed. It's important for a mom to get a break every once in awhile. And I should know, since I have 7 still at home, lol!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete