Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another week without spanking

This is the worse week; no spanking, no shopping and everyone in the house is sick.

Dis I say no spanking? Yes.....

He suggested me to go shopping by my myself today, get a new n quality shoes and no more spending on clothes! Ok, I'll get it. You'll see, even though I was born as shopaholic, I still consider myself as a bargain hunter. My husband will pick up high quality, branded and expensive stuff but his wife prefer something good but less than that. That's why I ended up bought 3 pairs of shoes early this year and it didn't work well with my feet.

"You're going to get Scholl today,

"But its too expensive, I can get 3 pairs with that price, "

"I want you to get a quality and comfy shoes , "

"Hem...

"Ok, I give you another hundred"

"Ok set , "

:))

I loved my life, and I loved my husband too :)

I don't get spank for spending and I don't wish for it. Of course we had rules on spending, a very simple one; just let him know if I want to use a credit card. I repeated, let him know, not asking a permission. But I know my limits, I don't want my husband ended up in bad debts.

Ok ladies... lets go shopping

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to shop!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice when a man lets you shop without getting all fired up about it! Glad you are mindful about how much to spend and being a good steward with your husband's money.

    ReplyDelete