Friday, June 10, 2011

My Loving Domestic Discipline Contract

I was browsing my old pen drive and found this. I might copy from somebody blog n change a little bit to suite myself. Credit to the original writer, I'm sorry I couldn't remember her. May be from C's correction blog, I had to check later.


This contract was written down somewhere in 2007, and the LDD term was used during that time. LDD- Loving Domestic Discipline .

My LDD Contract:

Husband, in helping me to maintain total respect, obedience, honesty and submission I have drafted up this contract between us:

1) I will never hold up the disciplinary process by arguing the justification of my punishment spankings. Whether just/unjust I will receive and graciously accept.

2) I will never procrastinate and try and stall the disciplinary process.


3) I will never refuse the disciplinary process, even I’m sleepy, tired or in period time.--> if i sleep, don't ever bother to wake me up because i won't hear you


4) I will never brat you into spanking me.


5) I will never remind you to punish me if you so happen to forget. (But will journal this forgetfulness and my feelings associated with it.)--> I'm so glad no to remind you


6) I will never cover up my bottom with my hands or buck with my feet to try and stop the flow of your loving correction.--> I ran... hahahhahahha

7) I will never plead for you to stop spanking me; tell you how much it hurts, or how sorry I am in the hope of you stopping - unless you request it I won't say anything at all.


8) I will be respectful at all times during the disciplinary process – if it really hurts I will bite my lip, or hold a pillow to my face. After all "Discipline is meant to hurt, but never harm." -> don't spank my thigh, it hurts like a hell


9) I will always keep my position during spanking. -> That impossible honey

10) I will always apologize to you before my discipline.


11) I will always thank you after my discipline.


12) I will always describe what I have learnt after my discipline and I will listen to your leadership and advice in how to resolve my bad behavior. I will offer you strategies and we will discuss how I will try to maintain my desired behavior.


13) I will always keep my journal up to date – where I will concentrate on the 3 D’s (Disobedience, Disrespect, and Dishonesty), confess everything I did on that day and also record my punishment spankings. --> I'm too busy with kids, FBing, chatting with girlfriends, i don't have a time to write any journal


14) I will always present you with my journal every night before 9.00 P.M so you will have enough time to read and prepared forgiving punishment spanking to me.--> I'm so busy clean up the kitchen during this time


15) If I feel compulsion to engage in my most serious and dangerous offence then I will ALWAYS talk with you on the phone/YM that I can feel the full benefit of your support.--> no FB account during that time?

I hope you found my tone respectful and not demanding. I’m trying SO hard to be a good wife. --> you just said I'm demanding this week.


With love always,
Angelin




So that was me four years ago, who just discover DD and expect everything to be perfect like in contract. The reality is... keep on spanking and spanking until we learn :))

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's funny. I could not do any of that stuff! Thank him for spanking me? Hell no..he'd have a heart attack from shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha Stormy, this was written four years ago. But I did thank him after spanking when I think I deserved it ; let said out of 3 from 10:))

    The actual scene is , after the spanking, he gonna ask me to get up, give me a hug n I'll say thank you and everything is forgiven. If i refused to do so, he know I not settled and still need another set or two!!!!!

    ReplyDelete