Friday, June 10, 2011

Am I demanding? Part 2

I couldn't finish this entry yesterday as he was home when i type the last sentence. He know i had a blog, but he didn't know I blogging about him. Sometimes, thing are better left unsaid, especially when it comes about his family.

Let's continue the talk.

"Do you know how much we spend every months?

"I don't know. It's your job to handle the financial. All I have to do is asking :)) "

"But you're asking too much , "

'Darling, I won't push you into something that you couldn't afford , if you can't granted my wish, please give me another option such as we can make small cabinet for the kitchen which only cost around 1k..( your mum spend 2.8K for the party last month and you didn't say any words about it )

Ok.. now I'm comparing with my MIL. This is not so good, I hope he won't read this entry or it gonna be WWIII.

I'm sorry darling I cannot be the perfect daughter in law. I tried hard ( may be not so hard) but I tired being hypocrite . Sometimes i felt you neglected me , my feeling and my opinion when it comes with your mother wish. This reminds me of the Irish proverb, " A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. "

We're leaving for vacation tomorrow. I hope we'll have a great time together and pretty sure tonite we gonna have a date- maintenance, reminder and pre-emptive spanking is waiting for me..Horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment