Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fascinating Womanhood


How many of you own and read this book? I was introduced to this book during my first year in TTWD but i refused to buy. Then 2 years later somebody gave me a free e book of The Secret of Fascinating Womanhood. After reading it, I know what missing in our life . It was me, I tried to change my husband to become other person. Immediately, I place an order for the book and start to read.

I"m not good in writing but all I can say is this book helps me to understand why I should submit to my husband, what is my role as a wife and mother and why I should trust my husband decision.

If I found myself struggling to submit my husband, I will read this book again. It covers every aspect in this life. TTWD is not enough for me to be a better wife and with the combination with Fascinating Womanhood, it just perfect. I'm still reading this book now .

If anyone want to buy this book, they can get at Amazon. Just type Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment