Thursday, June 9, 2011

my kitchen story

Last nite, I was doing dishes. Then I realized my kitchen is not so called "Martha Stewart" is kitchen. Darling husband promise to renovate a new kitchen for me next year, but last few days, he told me he could''t do it because he want to buy a piece of land from his mother. ( his mother ask, or should I said pushed him to do so because she desperately needs money; she didnt wnat to sell to other person.) To make it short, I'm not happy with his says and felt a bit depression looking at my unfinished kitchen.

We were in bed, and the kids were fall sleep.

"What is your problem

I want a new kitchen, blablablablablanlabla.. ( pouting) ""

"You need to learn to be more gratitude ,

You're selfish! "

Ok, lets go downstairs now .

Ï don't want to !

I let he going down first, 5 minutes later I followed him. We talked n talk, provoking each other.
Its really tense, there's no air to breathe. Finally

"Ok, I'' ll do your kitchen end of this year. But we cannot go to Boston next year,

"Boston? "But u didn't say that earlier !"

"I 'm planning to do my post doctorate there ,

""I don't want new kitchen, I just want to get out from this place n go to Boston "

He smiled. "Do you realize where are you from? "

"I know but I don't like here. I never gonna fit living here. ( especially with your family.. huhuhuhu)"

To make is short, we agreed to hold the kitchen project after back from Boston, which is still in planning. He need to get a place there and once confirmed.. bye-bye XXXXXX. Can't wait to start new life at new place. Gosh, how much I hate this place.

"You know what you're doing tonite, "he asked me, in strict n firm voice,

"Err.. I dont know.. may be á little provoking ..

"Disrespecting me and ignoring our son. You know what S told me? He said I done nothing, why mummy didn't want to talk with me?

Oh God, now I'm being selfishto my own kids. I just a bit upset n couldn't say any words to anobody. I'm so frustrated with my husband and I ignored him.Mummy is very sorry dear, I'll promise I won't treat like that again...

Of course I received the caning in two set. First is horrible ; I didn't submit and he kind a bit angry with me so I got the full strokes. The second one I calm down, and it more gentle then the first one. It bring me a peace of mind later. Everything is settle n forgiven. I hope so.

Conclusion?
When we were in Canada, we 're by ourselves only; no family n relatives. But now we're in back home, everything is change. How I'm going to say this? Let just say I'm not a good/favorite daughter in law, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment