Thursday, July 7, 2011

Snippet for this week

Snippets

1. I did get spanking for damaging car- 30 strokes with canes.. and I really enjoyed it. Excuse me? It was great, is not really hurt. Well it suppose to be hurt but not that hurt.

2. My parents stayed with us for 4 days and actually arrived during his birthday. Did I get the birthday spanking? Of course I did, I'm not sure they listened or not. If they asked, I will simply answer, we were playing :))

3. I didn't get a chance to buy a new cane for him as his birthday present, as my mother always by my side every time we went out.

4. We combined the birthday celebration at Pizza Hutt because I'm so lazy to cook any special dish.

5. I'm so lazy this few days, may be because I got help lots from my parents.

6. I got fight with him this morning. I'm so mad because he didn't wake me up as usually and as a result off, I'm such in hurry and start blaming him. He not happy with my tone so he told me to stop complaining and start to work. Frustrated with him, I decided to stay on bed and sleep with my baby. I let him settled our son. All the best to him !!!

7. Mum and dad just go home . Will I get spanking tonite for being rude to him this morning? I don't know, wish me a luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment