Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spanking during vacation

I'm on the road for 4 days. It was a hectic and pack journey, we moved to one place to another place and with the hot and humid weather, kids acting .. really tensed me. So last night, King decided its time for me to get spanking because I'd been grumpy and disrespectful to him . And also I scream at the kids a lot because they're really testing their mum!!!

We're in hotel with 2 kids. We got to wait until midnite for spanking session. No cane , no paddle , only his belt. Actually I saw wooden coat hanger in the closet but I don't want to take a risk. Never try it before and I don't know how much pain I would get from that hanger. We turn the shower n tap water, close the bathroom door and he began to spank and lecture me. Hopefully nobody hear it.

This is the first time I got spanking during vacation. I accepted it because I know I deserved it. He loved me and will do anything to make me happy . I'm a happy spank-able wife :))

So kids, we're going to botanical garden today while daddy visiting sites . Weather, please be kind to me today.

2 comments:

  1. angelin,

    :::grins::: Glad you're having a fun vacation!

    Kitty

    P.S. You're blessed to have a good husband that takes care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kitty, will blog something about our vacation. I got another 2 spanking after that.

    ~Angelin~

    ReplyDelete