Thursday, August 4, 2011

Angelin's survey

I know i been missing for long, I'm too busy with life, I wish I can buy more time.

Since everyone do this survey, why not me?


What is your screen name?
Angelin

How long have you been practicing TTWD?
4 years

What is your astrological sign?
Libra

In what part of the country do you live?
Southeast Asia

Do you have children?
yes, two son

Do you have grandchildren?
nope

What is your favorite color?
blue and red

What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday

Morning or Evening?
Morning

Favorite TV Show?
Desperate Housewife, How I meet your mother, Leverage,Justified

Favorite pro sport?
Football

Favorite Ice Cream?
Mango flavor from Baskin Robbin

Person from Blogland you'd like to meet?
Anyone who want to meet me :)

Person from Blogland who makes you laugh?
Stormy , Kay and Kitty

Person from Blogland you identify with the most?
Danielle from Becoming Adam's Angel, I guess she stop blogging now

First person who welcomed you to blogging?
I don't remember , it was long time ago

Title of your first blog entry?
King and his Angel

What are you wearing on your feet right now?
Nothing

What are you listening to right now
Nothing


Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

Coffee or Tea?
Black coffee

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Tropicana orange juice

Favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't drink

Favorite vacation spot?
all premium outlet in States

Favorite Holiday?
June.. its a school break, like summer holiday in Western countries

Favorite season?
leaving in hot and humid weather all the year, there is no season at all. Back in Canada, I like summer.

Place you want to visit?
Australia, New Zealand and European countries

If you had to start all over again, would you still choose TTWD?
Yes

Best piece of advice you can pass on about TTWD?
Don't expect him to read your mind, just tell him what you need. Always discuss and respect each other.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, angelin! I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better:)!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelin! I haven't visited your blog before, but I sure will now. It was great to read your answers...looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty,
    Thanks.. You're always welcome to ask anything about me :)

    K's sweetie,
    Thank you. I was quite busy this few months plus I spend much time play games n join online contest so you know, when you become addicted, you cannot stop especially when you keep winning and win.
    But will blogging something later tonite

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had to admit one thing... first, I'd been confused with Kay n K'sweetie, I taught its the same person. Really-really sorry... I guess I was confused with Kay's entry about this survey. I'm so sorry K's sweetie, that's why I removed the comment and write again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this! I guess I need to do one sometime. I like reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete