Friday, August 12, 2011

Another punisment for being disrecpectful

Confession:

I spend all the money that were given for monthly budget. its August 12 and I'm broke, ok! What I'm gonna do?

Last night, he caned me, really hard. I accidentally broke a new serving plate that I bought last month. I had a habit into find someone to blame. So I tell him, if he didn't asked me to open that cabinet, the plate won't fall down and break into pieces. To make it more worse, I told him I don't mind at all, because I used CC to buy it, so technically its not my money. Being HOH , of course he not happy with my attitude. I don't know why I said like that. I mean, I really frustrated because that's the last plate I got in that shop and I haven't got a chance to use it.

So we had a date later at night. I know I will get a cane, but somehow I try to escape it, so I gave him a scrapper.

"Where 's the cane ? "

"How about this? "

"No, this is for punishment, not for you pleasures. You better obey me of I give double to you,

"Ok "

"You know why I have to cane you? "

"I clean up the house, and dinner is ready is ready when you're home, '

"Thank you, I really appreciate that. Now tell me, what did you did during dinner? "

"Er.. because I broke the plate , "

"Not really, I know things happen but you being disrespectful to me by saying its not your money. You're careless, and you didn't want to admit it ,instead you put the blame on me. I don't want this attitude anymore, not from my wife. "

"I'm sorry, "

"Now take of your clothes and bend over the table, "

"How many? I just want to know, "

"I'll decided ! "

The cane seem took forever and its hurt. I did move at first and he warned me, if I didn't submit to him, I will get more and the hard one. Ok, focus.. it will gone, soon.

"No, I can't! "

" Get down and bend on the floor, "

"No, that's gonna be freaking hurt , "

"I told you to submit but you didn't.

"I'm, sorry.. please..."

He finished with 20 strokes. I thanked him after that. He hugged and told me that I'm forgiven. He send me to bed so I can rest and later joined me, cuddled me and we had a great sex. Sex always comforting me after caning. Its ok, as long both of us enjoyed it , so why not?


Just a little note, I didn't advice canning for beginner. It took many years to practice. Hey, practice make perfect, right?

Ok, back to the story. I spend all the money. I'd lost track this month. I know why and I hope he will correct it. I hope he will be more strict to me on money spending. I hope he spank me for using CC more than the limit he told so. I wish... he spank every dollar I waste on buying take out food because I'm so lazy to cook.

But I still want that Prada, ok :))


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I go over my budget sometimes but he's pretty understanding most of the time. The cane hurts so much..ugh. Ours is at least short and I don't get too many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Canes do have a way of making a point! Sounds like you need help with the budgeting, but yeesh, confessing and saying that you do aren't much fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stormy,
    Everything is expensive here. When I was in Canada, we had lots of coupon, free stuff and groceries is cheap ( consider if you spend in Food Basic and Walmart). I try to budget but I have 2 boys who like to eat and keep begging his mum to buy this n this. He do groceries sometimes and I'll say, I still better at spending rather than him. He just took everything in front him while I will survey the price and do some comparison.

    Candy,
    That's why he likes to use cane because he know I will get the point. There's no way I can ran from cane because you can get it everywhere here, even in groceries and its only cost you 1 dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is English not your first language?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can he spank u for this, when he's not even able to stay in the budget when he does the doing??????? He expects you to do something he can't do? Would u hit ur kids if they failed at something that you also always failed at????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks A lot and i hope to visit my blogs thanks again samozain ,,,
    French Fundraising Blog
    4 Wealth Building Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks A lot and i hope to visit my blogs thanks again samozain ,,,
    Personal Financial Planning Blog
    French Taxes Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. None,
    Do I have to answer this?if you feel offense with my writing, please leave.

    ReplyDelete