Monday, August 15, 2011

My history in DD

I reopen my older blog http://lifeofangelin.blogspot.com/ on DD, . Actually that the second blog, the first blog is from another account. You will understand better about me and my back ground, before you jump into conclusion, at least.

When I started blogging in 2008, it was hard. People judging me and said that I'm not fit in their community ( DD group). They taught my husband was too harsh on me because of our back ground. I guess they never come out from their place, they just judging base on what the west media reported in news. I choose this life style not because of my religion, but it something that I craved in my marriage. I don t want to be an arrogant and stubborn wife anymore. I want a healthy marriage and here I am now.

We're a normal person outside the house. When we went out, we were more like best friend, best buddies. We never shared about our life style with other people. Sometimes its hard to pretending something you're not but no choice, as long we're happy with it, it doesn't really matter.

Now I'm back to my hometown, the place I grow up and spend 23 years here. I'm so thankful because I got a chance to go out and stay in Canada for 5 years, learned a new culture, life style, people and yes, I know about DD on my third year there. It was a trial n error and now it been a part of our life.

In http://lifeofangelin.blogspot.com/2008/12/snippets-things-that-made-me-upset-and.html, will explain how I feel and going through the hard time with DD community. Because of the stupid jokes- Thing that u shouldn't said to your spouse during spanking. Because I said "You're spank like a gay "is something you shouldn't say to your spouse during spanking. I mean it. But others think its disrespectful to the community. I'm sorry, I don't have any intention to condemn any gay out there. its only what I think we shouldn't said like that to our spouse, because I respect my HOH. That was the ending of my connection with DD friend/group.community. I don't get a chance to defense my self at that time. You were so harsh to me and I will never forget about what you write to me. There's no way I'll go back there. Now, after 4 years, I'm proud to stand by myself, without any support group.


Feel free to ask and will try to answer my best.

Thanks you for reading this.


Angelin aka Elin.

Gosh... I'm so relieve after writhing this.. after three years... and if "YOU" accidentally reading this, please leave me alone, I'm moved on but I won't forget what you did to me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have been attacked at times too, for something on my blog. We just have to move on and know that not everyone is going to support, approve, understand, or accept us.

    I'm glad you are writing again. That must have been very hurtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, overall I have had a pretty good experience on the blogging front. But it is online after all, and it's easy to judge and say whatever you want because it's the internet and you don't actually have to face anyone you attack.

    I hope things go better for you this time around!

    ReplyDelete