Friday, August 5, 2011

August challenge: 1,2,3 ...

I want to buy more time, can I?

I was a bit disorganized and procrastinated this few weeks. There is something distract me; winning a contest. I'm addicted join contest. It was happened last April when my kids won photo contest, then I won Coach handbag on the next month, and another until yesterday, I got few vouchers for KFC and books. I kept and couldn't stop. Its fun, I mean who doesn't like winning and getting something for free.

But someone was not very happy with this. Ok , I'll give all my movie tickets that I won to him because there is no way I'm going to watch movie with my kids. ( they might screaming in cinema, although I think its cool to bring them to watch Car Movies but my husband won't approve because of the age). So last 2 days, we had a date .

"Three things that I want you to do this month ; first, settle the kids in the morning. Second, the house must be topless when I come home in the evening. Third, dinner is ready , at least almost ready. It doesn't matter you cook or buy it, as long as I come home, I don't want to see you with your netbook while the cooking is not done. Do you understand? "

"What about if I fail to do so? "

"Do you see this cane? "

"Yes sir, "

"Good, now I'm going to give you reminder so that you will remember your duty and who is the king in this house , "

"Now? "

"Take off your pants , "

The canes is hurt, but not so hurt like the previous day.He told me that he will make sure I will get more if I fail to complete the task. We'll see.

Day 1, I completed the task before he coming home. Day 2, had to cheat a little bit; take away food from restaurant. Day 3 which is tomorrow, we will have company at our place for dinner so automatically my house will be topless. Day 4, may be we should dining out. Day 5, hem... think.. think.....

I think its time to buy Emilie Barnes book, or may be Martha Stewart. I just need motivation to keep on the track.

So this is my August challenge. Wish me a luck!


Another challenge is to win a trip to Bangkok for whole family.... hehehehhehe

2 comments:

  1. angelin,

    I hate figuring out what to cook for dinner. On vacation Daddy took us out every night! It was great for me:)!

    Good luck with your meal prep!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty,
    That's why I love vacation.The only thing I hate about vacation is gaining more pounds.

    I done with cooking today, the house is so-so because my kids were playing Thomas n friends in the living room, they complain the room is too small n the tracks is everywhere. I told him, just close your eyes, they need a place to play, if not they keep bothering me in the kitchen.

    ~Angelin~

    ReplyDelete