Friday, July 8, 2011

Another punishment

Mum and dad finally went home. My older kids got night class and the baby was asleep. We just finished watching Leverage season 3 ( repeated)

"Did I do anything wrong today, "

"Yes , "

"What did I do? Or may be I should ask this, what you gonna do? "

"Up stairs, now! "

Glup...

He took the cane from the office and pointed me to the bedroom. I think I shouldn't argue this time; I'm hungry n lets finished it!

"I don't approve your behavior this morning. How many time I told you never to raise your voice over me. Even if I did something wrong, you cannot yell at me , "

"I'm sorry , "

"Take of your pants and bend over the bed , "

I moved my jeans slowly and bend over

"The panties too , "

"But ...."

"Now! "

I pulled the panties half, because I'm wearing a pad n its my third day of period, ok!

The canning is hurt this time, I don 't enjoy any of strokes. But the great thing is, everything is settled and we had a great dinner at Chinese restaurant.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Poor you, angelin! Glad you got a great dinner later, though:).

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty,
    Actually is great to have King back in the house again. I can be a bit spoil brat during my parents stay because I know he won't punished me. And my mum, she kind a bit bossy and always manipulate me to do something that my husband won't approve. I always in between and that cause me a trouble in the end. Anyway, I'm off for a week and will be back after 18th.

    ReplyDelete